Globales Acis y Galatea - fachada
The Globales Acis & Galatea Hotel is a city hotel located very close to Madrid Barajas Airport, the IFEMA trade fair grounds and conference centre, in addition to other leisure attractions such as El Olivar de La Hinojosa Golf Course, the AQA Los Prunos Sports Centre, the Juan Carlos I Park and El Capricho Park.
A cozy boutique hotel with 26 rooms in Madrid decorated according to the latest interior design tendencies by Esteban Mapi and Cristina Gabás, who have combined avant-garde 21st-century style with decorative references inspired in the mythology of Handel's Acis & Galatea Opera.
If you want to organise an event in Madrid, the Globales Acis & Galatea Hotel, thanks to its excellent location is the perfect hotel for you.
For those who want to enjoy the most Castilian ambience of Madrid, line 5 of the Madrid Metro, just a few blocks from hotel, will bring you directly to the famous avenue of Madrid, the Gran Vía.
We strive to offer a personalised service, anticipating the needs of a client at all times and offering additional services that are totally free for our customers:
- Sky Terrace: Enjoy in the summer evenings on our rooftop terrace with solarium and swimming pool.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Assistance with show reservations and tourist information up request.
Transfer Airport-hotel-airport (free):
- Schedule: 08:30am - 11:30pm Monday - Friday (Subject to availability).
- For reservations, please ask at reception 24hrs in advance of your journey.
* Some services may have an additional charge.