The Globales America’s varied dining options will satisfy everyone’s tastes.
The buffet restaurant offers up a mixed spread of dishes, including Spanish favourites like paella as well as home-from-home favourites, while the snack bars serve sandwiches and burgers.
When you fancy something different the hotel’s pizzeria cooks up authentic pizzas, pastas and fresh salad. In selected summer months, there is a barbecue venue in the gardens for grilled meat and freshly made salads.
Buffet restaurant: With scenic views in the dining room, you'll enjoy buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pizzeria: The Pizzeria is located on the terrace of the swimming pool. It serves pizzas, pastas, salads and desserts, as well as refreshments and beer.
Pool snack bar: You can enjoy a light meal or drink with a variety of fast food such as salads, sandwiches and hamburgers.
Cafeteria: Located on the main floor, you'll receive cafeteria service in the lounge and an outdoor terrace with sea-views.
Barbecue: In the summer, a barbecue is held in the hotel garden. Enjoy grilled meat, salads and drinks. This is available from 15th June to 15th September, weather permitting
Bar: For light bites and drinks head to the snack bar on the terrace.
Bar Sofia: Bar Sofía is much more than a bar. It hosts live shows on its stage and also has arcade games, billiards, table tennis and darts along with an internet centre.
What does the all inclusive of the Globales America Hotel include?
- Show paella demonstration, once a week.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurant.
- Snacks from 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight. check location.
- Beverages with meals ((wine, water, soft drinks and juice).
- Alcoholic national brand beverages in bars, cocktails and juices.
- Extras for kids (3-flavoured ice cream in the dining room and ice cream cups and pops in the bar).
Download all inclusive details here.