Globales Acis y Galatea - fachada
This hotel will be closed from the 30th July to 31st August, both included.
The Globales Acis y Galatea hotel is an exclusive urban accommodation, close to the Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, exhibitions and international convention centre (IFEMA) and the Palacio de Congresos (Spanish for “Congress palace”). This is the perfect place for your business trips. Wanda Metropolitan Stadium is only 5 km away. We also offer free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
A cozy boutique hotel in Madrid decorated according to the latest interior design tendencies by Esteban Mapi and Cristina Gabás, who have combined avant-garde 21st-century style with decorative references inspired in the mythology of Handel's Acis & Galatea Opera.
If you want to organise an event in Madrid, the Globales Acis & Galatea Hotel, thanks to its excellent location is the perfect hotel for you.
For those who want to enjoy the most Castilian ambience of Madrid, line 5 of the Madrid Metro, just a few blocks from hotel, will bring you directly to the famous avenue of Madrid, the Gran Vía.
We strive to offer a personalised service, anticipating the needs of a client at all times and offering additional services that are totally free for our customers:
Reception opening times
- Monday to Friday: 08:00am - 11:00pm
- Weekends: 07:00am - 12:00am
- Sky Terrace: Enjoy in the summer evenings on our rooftop terrace with solarium and swimming pool.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Assistance with show reservations and tourist information up request.
Free Transfers: Airport and Feria de Madrid (IFEMA)
- Schedule: 08:30am - 10:30pm Monday - Friday (Subject to availability).
- For reservations, please ask at reception 24hrs in advance of your journey.
Car Parking Facilities at the hotel (have a cost and are subject to availability).
* Some services may have an additional charge.