Globales Acis y Galatea - fachada
The Globales Acis y Galatea hotel is an exclusive urban accommodation, close to the Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, exhibitions and international convention centre (IFEMA) and the Palacio de Congresos (Spanish for “Congress palace”). This is the perfect place for your business trips. Wanda Metropolitan Stadium is only 5 km away. We also offer free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
A cozy boutique hotel in Madrid decorated according to the latest interior design tendencies by Esteban Mapi and Cristina Gabás, who have combined avant-garde 21st-century style with decorative references inspired in the mythology of Handel's Acis & Galatea Opera.
For those who want to enjoy the most Castilian ambience of Madrid, line 5 of the Madrid Metro, just a few blocks from hotel, will bring you directly to the famous avenue of Madrid, the Gran Vía.
We strive to offer a personalised service, anticipating the needs of a client at all times and offering additional services that are totally free for our customers:
- Sky Terrace: Enjoy in the summer evenings on our rooftop terrace with solarium and swimming pool.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Assistance with show reservations and tourist information up request.
· Reception opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 24H
- Weekends: 07:00am - 12:00am
· Free Transfers: Airport and Feria de Madrid (IFEMA)
The transfer hours are from Monday to Friday 08.30 - 22.30 (except weekends and holidays). Subject to availability. Reservations 24 hours in advance after consultation with the Hotel.
From 18 to 24 July and from 1 August to 4 September the transfer hours will be: Monday to Friday (except weekends and public holidays) from 08.30 - 15.30.
· Car Parking Facilities at the hotel (have a cost and are subject to availability).
* Some services may have an additional charge.