The Globales America’s varied dining options will satisfy everyone’s tastes.
The buffet restaurant offers up a mixed spread of dishes, including Spanish favourites like paella as well as home-from-home favourites, while the pizzeria bars serve sandwiches and burgers.
When you fancy something different the hotel’s pizzeria cooks up authentic pizzas, pastas and fresh salad. In selected summer months, there is a barbecue venue in the gardens for grilled meat and freshly made salads.
Bar Sofia: is much more than a bar. Located in the hotel main floor the bar it has sea views and has a stage to host live shows. It also has arcade games, billiards and an internet centre. The Bar Sofia has air conditioned.
Cafeteria: located on the hotel main floor. Elegant bar with air conditioned and an outside terrace with a stunning sea view from the inside.
Pool bar: you can enjoy drink.
Buffet restaurant: with scenic views in the dining room, you'll enjoy buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Snack/Pizzeria: the Pizzeria is located on the terrace of the swimming pool. It serves pizzas, pastas, salads and desserts, as well as refreshments and beer. A variety of fast food such as salads, sandwiches and hamburgers.
What does the all inclusive of the Globales América Hotel include?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurant.
- At the restaurant: Breakfast from 7:30h to 10:00h. / Late Breakfast from 10:00h to 10:30h. Snacks and pizzas from 11:00h to 18:00h. Please ask for the location.
- Beverages with meals (wine, water, beer, soft drinks and juice).
- Alcoholic local brand beverages in bars, *cocktails and juices. - *Optional Cocktail with first brand alcohol (€).
- Extras for kids (3-flavoured ice cream in the dining room and ice cream cups and *pops at the bar). - *With and additional cost (€)
See the all inclusive fact sheet here.